At Gladstone & Weissman, we understand that your family law matter is extremely important to you and impacts your life both emotionally and financially. We strive to meet each client's individual needs with professionalism and strong advocacy, counseling our clients to make the best decisions for themselves and for their families.
We understand that a good settlement is preferable to one that is court imposed, saving our clients the financial and psychological drain that litigation can cause. However, when litigation is the last resort, the attorneys at Gladstone & Weissman are effective and seasoned trial lawyers, priding ourselves on achieving excellent results.
Top Caliber Representation for High Net Worth Clients
At Gladstone & Weissman, P.A., we judge our success not simply on the quality of the resolutions we achieve for our clients, but on how well we serve our clients throughout their family law matter. We pride ourselves on exceptional client service and offer experienced, professional and meticulous attention to detail. When the need for a family lawyer arises, our attorneys will zealously represent you and your interests with hard-earned credibility and expertise.
Representing clients in Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton and Delray Beach, our law firm was founded by two of South Florida's most sought-after marital and family law attorneys. We are experienced in a wide range of family law matters, having represented high net worth individuals, professional athletes and public figures discreetely in complex divorce litigation, child custody, equitable distribution of assets and liabilities, prenuptial agreements and much more.
Our attorneys have established outstanding reputations in their field, earned the respect of their peers and received numerous legal honors. Our strengths include:
- Expertise: We are one of only 5 firms in the South Florida area to have more than two attorneys Board Certified in Marital and Family law by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education.
- Experience: Our firm's founding partners have more than 45 years of combined experience exclusively in the area of marital and family law.
- Confidentiality: We have a sterling reputation for serving high-profile clients with the utmost discretion, successfully maintaining identity of and confidentiality for public figures.
- Reputation: Established in 1997, our firm has earned respect throughout the legal community for our high-quality work, exemplary ethical standards and strong results. The vast majority of our clients are referrals from other highly regarded attorneys or former clients.
- Teamwork: Our staff works together to resolve problems. In addition to one of the named partners, each client is assigned a senior level attorney, a paralegal and a legal secretary to skillfully handle every detail of his or her case.
- Principles: Our firm is committed to integrity, compassion and justice. We listen to our clients' needs and honor their trust in us.
- Efficiency: Our firm is adept at identifying the important issues in each case, providing our clients with practical advice and achieving fair resolutions quickly and efficiently.
Devoted to Exceptional Service and Resolutions
From our receptionist to our attorneys, exceptional client service is an important part of our firm culture. We are committed to serving each client with the expertise and personal attention they deserve. Many firms will try to juggle every case that comes their way, but we do not. With our commitment to first-class service, we limit our representation to a select number of cases each year in order to devote ourselves fully to each of our clients.
Contact a Florida Family Law Attorney
To schedule a confidential consultation with a divorce attorney in the Boca/Delray, Fort Lauderdale area, call Gladstone & Weissman at (866) 974-8960, or fill out the online contact form.