Expert Representation In Complex Divorce Litigation
Our skilled team of attorneys and support professionals has the drive, dedication and expertise to handle even the most contentious and complicated cases.
With offices in Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton, our law firm serves high-profile clients throughout South Florida in a broad spectrum of divorce-related matters. Cases may include disputes over:
- Equitable distribution and asset division
- Family and closely held business valuations
- Boats, exotic cars and recreational vehicles
- Condominiums, vacation homes and other real estate
- Pensions and retirement accounts, including 401(k)s
- Hidden assets and income
- Commercial real estate holdings
- Stock options
- Valuable collections
- Dissipation of assets and asset protection
- Inheritances and nonmarital property and funds
- Joint accounts and the dissipation of funds
- Child custody and visitation
- Spousal support or alimony
Forensic Accounting In Financial Disputes
At Gladstone & Weissman, P.A., we offer the services of lawyers who are board-certified specialists in marital and family law, and we also collaborate with forensic accountants and other highly credentialed professional appraisers. By performing in-depth financial investigations and analyses, our accountants can help uncover significant assets and income that the other party may have concealed.
To schedule a confidential consultation with an attorney specializing in complex and high net worth divorce in South Florida, call Gladstone & Weissman, P.A., at 561-447-2274 or contact our firm online.