Jeffrey A. Weissman Awards
- Jeffrey Weissman Recognized as Top 100 Florida Super Lawyers – 2016-2017
- Jeffrey A. Weissman is Board Certified in Marital and Family Law by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
- Jeffrey A. Weissman is AV-Rated by Martindale-Hubbell 1
- Jeffrey A. Weissman is currently a member of the Executive Council of the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Jeffrey A. Weissman is Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediators
- Jeffrey A. Weissman is a Supreme Court Certified Guardian Ad Litem
- Jeffrey A. Weissman was named to The Best Lawyers in America; since 20072
- Principal Jeffrey A. Weissman Named a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Principal Jeffrey A. Weissman Selected for Membership as One of “10 Best” Attorneys in Florida by the AIOFLA
- Jeffrey A. Weissman received the Paul May Professionalism in Practice Award by the Broward County Bar Association
- Jeffrey A. Weissman has been named Legal Elite by Florida Trend 4
- A. Weissman has been designated as top attorneys in Marital and Family Law by South Florida Legal Guide 5
- Jeffrey A. Weissman listed as ” Local Businessman to Watch” in The Palm Beach Post, February 15, 2016
- South Florida Legal Guide Names Principal Jeffrey A. Weissman as 2016 Top Lawyers
- Jeffrey A. Weissman Named In 2015 Top 100 List, SuperLawyers
- Jeffrey A. Weissman has been named Super Lawyers by Law & Politics. Mr. Weissman was included in the Top 100 Florida Super Lawyers in 2010 3
1 Ratings from Martindale-Hubbell reflect the confidential opinions of bar members and the judiciary, and attest to the individual lawyer’s legal ability and adherence to professional standards of excellence. An AV Rating shows that a lawyer has reached the height of professional excellence. He or she has usually practiced law for many years, and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity. It is the top rating that one can receive.
2 Best Lawyers has come to be regarded – by both the legal profession and the public – as the definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States. Ratings are exclusively based on an independent statewide survey of fellow practitioners, not, advertising or any other biases.
3 Super Lawyers names the top 5% of attorneys in the State of Florida. The Top 100 List, even more selective and prestigious, reflects the best of the best – the top 100 lawyers of all disciplines. Ratings are exclusive based upon an independent statewide survey of fellow practitioners, not advertising or any other biases.
4 Legal Elite attorneys comprise 1.8% of the 57,968 attorneys who practice in the State of Florida. Ratings are exclusively based upon an independent statewide survey of fellow Practitioners, not advertising or any other biases.
5 South Florida Legal Guide – Top Lawyers reflects the confidential survey of fellow practitioners, not advertising or any other biases.
6 The American Inns are patterned after the English system, dating back to the 13th Century, and are designed to improve the skills, professionalism and ethics of the bench and bar. The Stephen R. Booher American Inn of Court, like its sister chapters across the country, is an amalgam of judges, lawyers, law professors and law students who meet regularly to discuss issues involving professionalism for the benefit of the bench and bar. Membership is considered an honor, and is limited in number. Members are thoroughly reviewed by a screening committee for selection.