Denise L. Schneider
DENISE L. SCHNEIDER, Partner, is Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Marital and Family Law. Schneider earned her J.D. (magna cum laude) as well as her Bachelor of Science from Nova Southeastern University. Prior to joining the firm in 2007, Schneider worked in several Fort Lauderdale area boutique marital and family law practices.
Following her admittance to the Florida Bar in 2002, Ms. Schneider has strictly limited her practice to complex matrimonial and family law cases, including prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, dissolution of marriage, equitable distribution, alimony and spousal support, parenting issues and timesharing, paternity, and complex financial matters.
Ms. Schneider is active in the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar and is a past Chair of the Family Law Section of the Broward County Bar Association. She also served on the Board of Directors of the Broward County Bar Association as well as the Board of Directors of Abi's Place, a non-profit school for children with moderate to severe developmental disabilities.
Ms. Schneider was recently recognized as a 2021 Best Lawyer by the Best Lawyers in America. Selected as a Super Lawyer again in 2021, she was also chose in 2018 and was a Super Lawyer’s Rising Star for 2009, 2011-2012 and 2014-2016 and was also named Top 100 Florida Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers. Ms. Schneider was also the recipient of the Practice Section Chair Award, recognizing her outstanding leadership and guidance for the year 2009.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Matrimonial Law
Certified Legal Specialties
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Marital and Family Law, 2011
- Florida, 2002
- Nova Southeastern Law University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- J.D. - 2001
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- B.S. - 1998
Honors and Awards
- Florida Super Lawyers by Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyer by Best Lawyers in America
- Super Lawyers – Top 100 Florida Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- South Florida Legal Guide's List of Top Up & Comers
- Practice Section Award, Broward County Bar Association
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Broward County Bar Association, Board of Directors, 2011 to 2013
- Florida Bar, Family Law Section, Member, 2002 to Present
- Broward County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Past Chair, 2009 to 2010
- Palm Beach County Bar Association , 2007 to Present
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association , 2007 to Present